Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Still waiting ...

Still can't find any race updates, but the organisers have created the provision for us to send messages to the team. Not sure if they'll get them but I've tried anyway. They have also posted team video's from the registration.

I'm glad that I've also found a website streaming live Eurosport coverage of the Giro de Italia so there's a reason to be staying up so late on a school night. The race has been going about 32 hours which puts them about half way through going on the organisers timings. Would be great to know where they are and how they're doing. Hopefully I'll have another update later tonight!

2 comments:

Ben Rattray said...

Do you think you could plan worse coverage?

D Provan said...

Probably ... But it would be tough. Apparently they planned great coverage. I'd hate to see it with no plan at all.