Friday, May 22, 2009

FINISHED 5th ... (I Think)

Ok, so, I'm 99% sure the team has finished and 99% sure they finished 5th. The broken English updates on the event website says that only 2 teams are left to arrive at the finish (Culerello and Nature). So judging by that, means our guys have already crossed the line.

One of the updates also confirms that the team listed in 5th place just in front (Oxigen) of Blackheart.com.au definitely didn't complete the rafting section as I suspected. So I reckon 5th ... and collecting 1000 euros prize money for just under 90 hours continuous effort.

CONGRATULATIONS

1 comment:

Racism is never OK. #itstopswithme said...

Well Done Team!!!

Dave - great job on the blog..I hope you can learn Spanish or Portuguese before the next race in Europe.

Mark & Co.